The next meeting of the Carroll County Business Alliance is coming up on Thursday, August, 22nd. We’re a rapidly growing group, and we’re stirring up some excitement with our “Co-op” approach to helping each other grow our businesses. Every month, we have two speakers who give us insight into their business which always results in lots of Q&A. We meet on the 4th Thursday of every month, and there are no fees or dues to join. We welcome you to come and bring a guest!
- When: Thursday, August 22nd from 12:30 pm to 2:00 pm
- Where: The Elks Lodge at 538 Gorsuch Road, Westminster MD 21158
- Lunch: If you choose to order lunch, the cost is $15 (cash only).
- Note: Please enter through the door on the left side of the building.
1. Our two speakers last week on the July 25th were:
Steve Barber, Managing Director,
- Supporting Strategies is a technology driven, cost effective business bookkeeping and operational support company. www.supportingstrategies.com
- Judy and Philip Wroe, Owners, ACN
- Judy and Philip provide a variety of cost-saving services such as Verizon discounts, Vivent Home Security Systems, identity theft protection, payment processing and more. www.whoisacn.com
2. The List of Speakers upcoming for the remainder of the year is attached. Next month, August 22nd, our two speakers will be:
- Deborah Kettler with Mass Mutual of Greater Washington. She will be speaking about Short Term Disability for individuals and the workforce. www.massmutual.com
- Andrew Robinson, Esq. Principle, Offit Kurman Attorneys At Law.Andrew will be speaking about the services of his firm. www.offitkurman.com
- We hope to see you at our next meeting on August 22nd. Please forward this email to a friend!